The Nepean Football Association is proud to own the Nepean Referees Group to service the needs of the local area. Located in the outer west of Sydney, NSW with our headquarters in Penrith, at the foot of the majestic Blue Mountains.
Football continues to be very popular in an area that has seen a tremendous growth in population over the last twenty years. With many new suburbs established and continuing to grow, the demand for sporting and recreational facilities is huge.
Our District comprises of four local government areas. They are Penrith City Council, Blue Mountains City Council, Hawkesbury City Council & Wollondilly Shire Council. In addition to our local amateur clubs.
2019 is our 6th year of operation.
- Graham Chapman himself a referee with 38 year’s experience is the NRG Referees Manager inspiring, guiding and developing our brand into the future.
- Every goal that has been set has been achieved and in 2018 he witnessed the first ever person from the NRG group to officiate on the W league. He and his management team comprising experienced referees Rob Roy, Rob Young, Kieran Fisher, Liza Buckley, Nick Farmer and Emma Kocbek have set a target of 300 active referees and they are well on track to achieve this record breaking number.
‘I am very excited to take the referees into their sixth season and continuing this amazing growth. Our management team remains determined to achieve future goals by having even more locals officiate in the A league or W league. Refereeing is an exciting career path and a great challenge for the weekend. I am especially excited how many young referees are now joining the NRG and this positions us incredibly well for an exciting future.’
said Graham Chapman
NFA Management Committee
- President – Frances Refalo
- Greg Buechner
- Stacey Fanella
- Steve Hurley
- Gail MacLeod-Jones
- Martin Ryan
- Dianne Skuthorpe
- John Yealland
- John Mamo
- Operations Manager – Linda Cerone
- Football Manager – James Rankine
- Admin Officer – Finance/General – Colleen McHenry
- Admin Officer – Judiciary/General – Caitlin Heitanen
- Admin Officer – Competitions/General – Alicia Khouri
- Venue Attendant Cook Park – Laurie Solomon