The Nepean Football Association is proud to own the Nepean Referees Group to service the needs of the local area. Located in the outer west of Sydney, NSW with our headquarters in Penrith, at the foot of the majestic Blue Mountains.
Football continues to be very popular in an area that has seen a tremendous growth in population over the last twenty years. With many new suburbs established and continuing to grow, the demand for sporting and recreational facilities is huge.
Our District comprises of four local government areas. They are Penrith City Council, Blue Mountains City Council, Hawkesbury City Council & Wollondilly Shire Council. In addition to our local amateur clubs.
2018 is our 5th year of operation.
- Graham Chapman himself a referee with over 35 year’s experience is the NRG Referees Manager inspiring, guiding and developing our brand into the future.
- Every goal that has been set has been achieved and in 2018 he and his management team comprising experienced referees Rob Roy, Rob Young, Kieran Fisher, Liza Buckley, Nick Farmer and Emma Kocbek have set a target of 300 referees and they are well on track to achieve this record breaking number.
‘I am very excited to take the referees into their fifth season and continuing this amazing growth. Our management team remains determined with the support of our ruling body to achieve our goal of having a local officiate in the A league or W league within 10 years and if we can achieve this goal faster we will. Refereeing is an exciting career path and a great challenge for the weekend. I am especially excited how many young referees are now joining the NRG and this positions us incredibly well for an exciting future.’
said Graham Chapman
NFA Management Committee
- President – Frances Refalo
- Greg Buechner
- Stacey Fanella
- Steve Hurley
- Gail MacLeod-Jones
- Martin Ryan
- Dianne Skuthorpe
- John Yealland
- John Mamo
- Operations Manager – Linda Cerone
- Football Manager – James Rankine
- Admin Officer – Finance/General – Colleen McHenry
- Admin Officer – Judiciary/General – Caitlin Heitanen
- Admin Officer – Competitions/General – Alicia Khouri
- Venue Attendant Cook Park – Laurie Solomon